- Super offer
This book expands on the fundamentals of how humans master skilled movements. The text continues to combine the conceptual model of human performance developed in the popular first edition with opportunities to develop critical thinking skills via real-life problems that were introduced in the second edition.
The problem-based learning approach has been expanded to both challenge and guide students through the following process: Ask the rigth question, draw on relevant principles and research findings, and the devise strategies that address the problem.
New features include the following:
- More than 60 new references
- New exercises and updated figures and photos
- Current research studies illustrating how to apply the concepts and principles presented
- Specific examples of how to assess the progress of learners
- Expanded exercises at the end of each chapter.